Commercial Usage
DistanceDrones   •   January 5, 2023
Part 107
DistanceDrones   •   January 5, 2023
Q:

DPRO

Drone Stocks

All Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Wish I hadn’t sold this stock, bought it in November for around .60 and took not much more than that. Nice gains.

Drone stocks in general are taking off right now. Today DPRO and RCAT are both up. They were previously both selling for under $1. I’m not convinced that the drone market will take off like Teslas, but it certainly does seem to have mass appeal. It’s fun when you get behind the controls for the first time, but mainly these drones are all business and capable of dominating hard to reach areas and difficult terrain that previously required the much more costly helicopters. Invest in areas you know and you should be fine. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Good luck.

Does anyone own stock in multiple drone companies? Seems like the industry is going to continue to grow. All of the drones have different purposes and it seems like each could be successful in its own right. Are drones going to be like the EV wave that hit the market and everything in its path related to EVs rose drastically.

I really like $DPRO seems like they are always getting chosen over the competition for a lot of different projects. These drones can be used for many applications. Not sure many other drone companies have the heavy lift abiliyt. I hope the stock continues to go up bc they also have long distance LIDAR and other useful things. The airline industry just partnered w/ them for looking for crash survivors.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Don’t have an account? Register here.

The drone industry is moving fast

Stay in the Loop

Newsletter